Thursday, September 20, 2012

Salma Hayek & Benicio Del Toro: BBC Radio 1 Buddies

Kicking off the day with a media appearance, Salma Hayek and Benicio Del Toro paid a visit to BBC Radio 1 Studios in London, England this morning (September 20).

The “Desperado” dame and the “Traffic” hunk looked to be in good spirits as they promoted their new drug cartel flick “Savages.”

During the interview, Salma shared that Benicio was a hot property even back in their school days together.

Hayek explained, "We went to acting school together. Benicio was one generation above me. He was famous even in school. You know there's always two or three guys that are the stars and they're the hot guys of the school, Benicio was even one of them back then."

As for her singing roles over the years, Salma confessed that she was a bit uncomfortable with her voice. "That's something I have no idea how I ended up doing. My mom is an opera singer and I said 'never'. I don't know how I ended up doing that. I don't think I sing well."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/salma-hayek/salma-hayek-benicio-del-toro-bbc-radio-1-buddies-729774

Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment