Friday, September 21, 2012

Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Departing “Dancing with the Stars”

He’s been a constant source of man candy for quite some time on “Dancing with the Stars,” and Maksim Chmerkovskiy is preparing to leave the gig in favor of new pursuits.

According to the 32-year-old hunk, his contract runs out at the end of next year, so he’ll simply decline to renew with ABC.

Maksim explained, “What else do I have to do there after 15 seasons? It makes total sense. The audience can’t expect for me to want to stick around, and the producers can’t expect for me to want to stick around.”

“I love the show, but to be honest with you, at 32, I am at what-about-me time. Essentially, 80% of our job is to give somebody another push in their career. Or we make them into likable characters. But at the end of the day, they go off and they better themselves.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dancing-stars/maksim-chmerkovskiy-departing-%E2%80%9Cdancing-stars%E2%80%9D-730540

Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum

No comments:

Post a Comment