Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lena Dunham Covers ASOS November 2012

She's made a name for herself thanks to her hit series "Girls," and Lena Dunham was chosen as cover girl of the November 2012 issue of ASOS magazine.

The 26-year-old actress looked fun 'n' flirty in The Hundreds VS The Seventh Letter Collab t-shirt with an ASOS Dogtooth Print Full skirt and ASOS jewelry for the Danielle Levitt shot front page.

Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Dunham's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ASOS!

On her recent string of successes:
"I'm going to sound like such dips**t when I say this, but so many amazing things have happened in the past year, it was almost like amazing things overload. I was like, I wish these were slightly more spread out so I could appreciate every single one with the correct amount of gusto and savor it as a memory until my deathbed. But you can't live your life in a constant state of law, so I thought, 'I'd better get my chin off the floor.' It's been pretty wild."

On getting to create her own show 'Girls':
"The entire process, I was just like, 'Is this happening?' I couldn't believe the idea that I was going to get paid to do it. It was just so mind blowing to me. I'd done things, but never on this scale so it was really trial by fire. I worked as hard as I could and sort of faked it until I made it. I would watch people doing things and mimic them oddly and then suddenly I knew what I was doing."

On not letting glory go to her head:
"I try to be conscientious about my work and the hype surrounding it, and not succumb to that stuff. I feel like it's easier than one might think to become an obnoxious, create the person. You have to stay vigilant on that."

On wanting to rush through her teenage years:
"I think as I've got older, I've realized that's what it felt like to be young, and a lot of people have that sensation. Putting the show out into the world has been a big therapeutic thing for me in terms of making me see that's just what growing up is."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/covers-november-2012-729576

Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell

No comments:

Post a Comment