Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miranda Kerr Covers Numero Tokyo June 2012

Bringing some beauty to the June 2012 issue of Numero Tokyo magazine, Miranda Kerr is the featured cover girl!

The Victoria’s Secret stunner looks absolutely fabulous in a low-cut red dress with a sheer overlay as she works her magic for the camera.

In a recent interview, Miranda confessed that while she loves being a model, she also has a passion for singing.

“I have recorded a couple of songs, actually, that no one knows about! You probably won’t hear them but I love to sing!... I’m doing so much at the moment, modeling obviously, I have (cosmetics line) Kora Organics, my books, and my family, so I have quite a lot to focus on for the time being!”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-covers-numero-tokyo-june-2012-612233

Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment