Friday, March 16, 2012

Stacy Keibler Sizzles for Maxim Australia April 2012

She's currently dating one of Hollywood's longtime most sought after actors in George Clooney, and a new feature included in the April 2012 issue of Maxim Australia gives ample evidence as to how Stacy Keibler managed to nab the Oscar nominated actor.

The 32-year-old former professional wrestler stripped down for a drool-inducing spread lining the magazine's pages while talking about her taste in men and steroid use.

Highlights from Miss Keibler's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!

On whether she's ever had to lay the smack down:
"Oh, yeah. As I said, I really don't like to be touched. I hate it when I'm out at a bar and guys feel like they can touch me or grab my butt. I've b**ch-slapped more than a few guys for doing that.'

On the type of guys she likes:
"I like guys who can keep up with my crazy life and have their own stuff going on. More importantly, though, they need to make me laugh."

On whether she ever felt pressure to use steroids:
"Oh, God, no! I would never, ever mess with that stuff. But I definitely did see an awful lot of it going around."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/stacy-keibler/stacy-keibler-sizzles-maxim-australia-april-2012-595344

Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura

No comments:

Post a Comment