Saturday, February 23, 2013

Vampire Diaries: Stand by Me Recap

Wow, I just finished watching the Vampire Diaries: Stand by Me and I am left feeling depressed and well, uggh, is all I can think to say. I am not excited for future episodes, and I am hoping that is poor promotion on their part. ***SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS*** So it is final, Jeremy is dead, Elena has lost everyone in her family! How much can a person take? It looks like the ring no longer can save him because Jeremy was one of the five vampire hunters, meaning he had super natural powers. I was wondering why they had him playing such a strong role this season, and now we know – it was to attach us to his character only to rip our hearts out. Blah. And poor Elena – I have been saying she is such a weakling – such a needy, crybaby. But this episode – she can cry all she wants. I did. Stefan and Damon came together to be strong and do what is best for Elena, showing they both have unconditional love for her. But now she has no humanity – at least there is hope she will be fun now. Other crap we found out [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/o7hfJS3CqHY/

Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie

No comments:

Post a Comment