Friday, October 26, 2012

Vanessa Paradis’ Gaunt Get-Up on “Fading Gigolo” Set

While working on her new film, Vanessa Paradis was photographed out in New York City this afternoon (October 26).

The 39-year-old rocked a brown bob with gaunt makeup as she filmed scenes with John Turturro for “Fading Gigolo.”

In a recent interview with W Magazine, Johnny Depp’s former wife talked about her view of an afterlife.

"I’d like to believe in it. It’s better to think there’s something else after than nothing, you know? But I don’t believe it exists, I’d like to think it exists. I think I’d love to be a tree. A strong one, like the baobab. Is it the baobab that has the really strong roots? It seems indestructible,” Vanessa said.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-paradis/vanessa-paradis%E2%80%99-gaunt-get-%E2%80%9Cfading-gigolo%E2%80%9D-set-750721

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis

No comments:

Post a Comment