Friday, June 22, 2012

Justin Bieber Battery Investigation Continues

The Justin Bieber battery investigation is moving up to the next level, which means that the reports have been sent over to the State Attorney’s office. This is actually a scary story. The Biebs was starting to get larger than life, and in a strange way, this could be something that would calm him down. I’m not saying I think he is guilty, or that he even did anything wrong. What I am saying is that there have been a lot of reports and rumors that he is a little over the top with his attitude. I mean, who wouldn’t be full of themselves? But when you start to get a little too frisky with a photographer you can guarantee that they will make a big deal about it. I bet a lot of those guys just wish that one of the celebs they follow would attack them. Most of the time it is caught on video or photos, so it’s easy to prove. In this case, they could actually pursue a misdemeanor battery charge against him. I think the concept of Bieber getting arrested is just too much. I can’t even imagine the pics of that. I personally think [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/1NGgjXysVAE/

Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment