Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Adam Lambert: "I Feel Good. I Feel Accomplished."

He’s been a busy boy as of late, and earlier today (May 29) Adam Lambert was spotted at the “Marilyn Denis Show” in Toronto, Canada.

The “For Your Entertainment” star was in the house to promote his new album Trespassing and looked like a true rock star in his black jacket, grey v-neck, black and white jeans, and black hi-top sneakers.

Adam shared, “It feels great. I worked really hard. I worked for a year-and-a-half on this album. And we kind of kept pushing it. I was like, ‘Um, I don’t know if I’m ready yet.’”

“I feel good. I feel accomplished. I feel like my fans got what they deserve. I worked really hard on it for them... I obsessed like crazy over it.”



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/adam-lambert-i-feel-good-i-feel-accomplished-648070

Christina Ricci Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment